Donate me some kofi?

Chapter 29: Shock! 500 Open Tasting Positions

If you like this translation, you can donate me some Ko-Fi or go visit my patreon~ If you don't like that means, you can send it to my Paypal(Gcash) at the Support~ 

Terry said seductively as if he had already eaten it.

However, this is the anchor’s new dish, how could he have tasted it?!

Chang Bei complained that Terry is really Jiang Jiaoyu's delusional number one fan, having an absurd fantasy, "You really have a very realistic fantasy, you can even simulate the taste of things you haven't eaten yet."

"Who said I haven't eaten it?!"

"...???"

"Could it be...You've eaten it!?"

"That's right." Terry, who helped Jiang Qiuqiu to maintain the order of the live broadcast room, was privately gifted the new dish.

Chang Bei: Admiring Eyes!

In the process of chatting with the viewers, the first pot of rice rolls has already come out of the steamer.

The aroma of rice is not as overbearing as the previous Gugu meat, but the soft and gentle smell is also very attractive to some extent, especially after Jiang Qiuqiu poured a spoonful of special sauce into it. The crystal clear rice rolls were stained with fresh fragrance! The barrage climaxed again.

This time, it's the turn of the herbivores in the audience!

#Although a meat dish is delicious, it is not good to eat meat all day!#

#Woo, I am one of the descendants of the current generation of the Cuckoo tribe. I ate the Gugu meat dish with tears a few days ago, and today I am no longer the same cuckoo! Woo woo woo.#

#Wait, the one upstairs who ate with tears... while eating with tears, you're still praising it as super delicious?#

#Oh, I can picture it!#

#You guys talk too much, I’ll just ask one question! Is Jiaoyu going to let us try it out?#

#+1 This is a profitable business!#

#Yes, yes, let us try! I'm starting to warm up my hands!#

#Are there any top 100 privileged today?# A passerby who is ranked 99 on the fan list asks a question.

Jiang Qiuqiu's face cannot be seen on the live screen and only her slender hands keep moving.

She has a plan in her mind. If nothing else, today may be the last time she is cooking on the federal live network broadcast.

The last time.

She slightly raised her voice, "It’s easier to make rice rolls. Since I’m late today, to make up for everyone, I'll open more tasting positions today.”

Someone asked how much more it is. Jiang Qiuqiu is already a quasi-4 star anchor at the moment, and the largest number of tasting positions she can open now is at least for 1,000 people —

"There will be 500 tasting positions today. I believe the viewers who squat in the live broadcast room can grab them."

#??? Did I hear it wrong?#

#No, you heard it right. No, the two of us must have heard it wrong!#

#
Five hundred???#

Jiang Jiaoyu is just a quasi-4 star anchor, she wants to serve people with 500 tasting positions?

#Jiaoyu, can you stand it? Actually, there's no need to have so many tasting positions...#

"I have something to tell everyone later, so I will give some small benefits first."

"Okay, let’s not say much, let’s just start doing it."

A real cook must be determined upon having made a decision.

Only the tools can’t keep up with her speed. Jiang Qiuqiu can beat and spread the dough, control the heat of the water, put the plates, sauces, and iron pans in place, and steam them alternately one by one. There is only one person, but her action was fluent. Bowl after bowl of rice rolls was fresh out of the steamer, the rice scent overflowed a little bit and slowly condensed.

In the middle of the night, everyone suddenly became hungry.

-----

At night, at the home of one of the richest sons of the Federation, Picking Up the Stars, called for a small gathering.

In the meeting room, with a table full of liquors of various colors, a group of rich second-generation people sitting around the table all looked at the giant screen projection ahead with relish.

On a closer look, it was Jiang Jiaoyu’s live broadcast food channel.



T/N: I'm sorry I only updated today... Well, what can I say? Procrastination and our f-t-f classes got me in a chokehold. 


Previous Chapter/Next Chapter


Comments