Donate me some kofi?

Chapter 28: Federal Star Network's Live Broadcast

If you like this translation, you can donate me some Ko-Fi or go visit my patreon~ If you don't like that means, you can send it to my Paypal(Gcash) at the Support~


At eight o'clock in the evening, Jiang Qiuqiu did not open the live broadcast platform in advance as usual. Instead, she slowly opened the live broadcast room after the clock jumped to 8:05.

As soon as the live broadcast room opened, tens of thousands of people poured in.

#How come the anchor is slower than usual today?#

#It's past eight o'clock, and the anchor is late for the first time.#

Everyone started joking, but no one has malicious intent.

Jiang Jioayu's voice was low, and she apologized to her fans, “I'm sorry for the late broadcast. Something came up today, so I became busy.”

"Then everyone, welcome to my live broadcast room! Today's menu: Steamed vermicelli rice rolls."

She put a row of raw ingredients directly on the table.

"I saw the forum thread that everyone built in the live broadcast area. Many fans guessed that the steamed vermicelli rice rolls are made of intestines and rice. They guessed wrong."

"Now, let’s explore the mystery of rice rolls with me today."

First of all, a cooking machine to make noodles appeared. Everyone knows of this equipment.

A large bowl of sticky rice noodles and a small half bowl of wheat flour begin to mix together, the anchor added a small amount of water while using long bamboo chopsticks to mix them into a rice dough.

This dish has no scent before being served, it looks unremarkable, and the onlookers are full of question marks.

But the people who questioned Jiang Jiaoyu before got beaten by her dish's taste, and in the end, everyone patiently continued to watch.

The rice dough is done, and Jiang Qiuqiu then takes out the square iron plate and puts the meat, lettuce, and bird eggs aside.

She moved very fast with her hands. A spoonful of pulp(?) was scooped up and down on the square plate and gently shaken, and the pulp(?) became even. “It’s actually relatively simple to make these rice rolls. When the live broadcast is finished and the video uploaded, I will post the raw ingredients list and the method to make it at the end of the video, so interested fans can also try it out for themselves."

Jiang Qiuqiu started adding bird eggs, lettuce, and Gugu meat to the dough. And someone suddenly asked on the barrage whether Gabibi meat slices would also work with this.

Jiang Qiuqiu pondered for a moment, "Vermicelli is a very inclusive delicacy. You can add almost any side dishes you like, but the size and variety of the side dishes will affect the temperature of the steamed rice roll, which you need to control."

As soon as the audience heard they need to control the heat, the barrage immediately began to sing.

Eating and eating: If I could control it myself, I wouldn’t be here watching a live broadcast!

#My brain tells me that I can, but my hand is failing me!#

#I can’t control the heat!#

Everyone started commenting funny, and Jiang Qiuqiu laughed at their jokes, "Okay, the moment the water started boiling, we can begin steaming."

Jiang Qiuqiu started steaming the rice rolls. 

In Terry's dormitory, three big men were sitting at the table watching the live broadcast on their own terminals.

Terry stared at the rice rolls that Jiang Jiaoyu put in the steamer, smelling the familiar scent, he listened to his two friends who kept talking beside him——

Chang Bei: "Why does she do this? If there is no meat at all, it won't taste delicious!"

Chang Bei: "Jiaoyu should add a large chunk of meat to it so that it will be chewy."

"..." Qiu Dao is speechless.

"If she added a large piece of meat, it won't be cooked properly." Qiu Dao was helpless.

Chang Bei took it for granted and screamed, "So she shouldn’t make this! It’s best to make a big meat dish directly!"

"What do you even know?!" Terry interrupted, "These rice rolls are delicious! It has a great flavor, not that much meat in it but still very delicious!"

"Crystal and translucent, it tastes smooth and tender. There are eggs, Gugu meat, even the lettuce has a watery taste..." Terry explained, and suddenly, a bit of drool overflowed.


T/N: Sorry for the late update, it's because I'm moping around. *cutely smiles* I'm just looking at my failing grades. *cry in the corner* My gradesssssss. 

Comments