Dreamer's Ko-fi

Dreamer's Patreon

Quick Update

 The results are out!!! Blue winssssss (my fav color❤️). πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

And so, can everyone wait till August 26 for the prize? Coz I'm trying to do 20 chapters mass update to celebrate my graduation! πŸŽ“✨ (I'm stacking up chaptersπŸ₯Ή)

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the graduation!!!! πŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduating!

    Blue is your favorite color? Neat. I suppose you’ve been subtly telegraphing that to us with your site background all this time

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yooo, congratulations! 🎊
    Take your time dreamer and thanks so much for your efforts and be proud of your achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽŠ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your graduation, that's awesome!!! And thank you so much for all your translations, really looking forward to the chapters! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your graduation!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and thanks for the chapters, take your time and don't burn out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats and take your time. For 20 chapters I would even wait till next month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment