Donate me some kofi?

Chapter 25: Dark Cuisine?

If you like this translation, you can donate me some Ko-Fi or go visit my patreon~ If you don't like that means, you can send it to my Paypal(Gcash) at the Support~ 

As the live broadcast is coming to an end, Jiang Qiuqiu said goodbye to everyone with a smile: "Today's braised and gourd Gugu dish with rice is over. I... right, I want to announce tomorrow's menu."

Someone asked if it was another braised dish.

"No, our recent live broadcast menus are all meat dishes, so tomorrow's dishes are more special."

Terry the Wolf: How special is it?

"Hmm..." Jiang Qiuqiu was a bit playful, grabbed a handful of white rice, and said, "The protagonist of tomorrow's menu is this."

After speaking, Jiang Qiuqiu released the rice from her hand.

The audience started talking about this topic. The rice is the main character for tomorrow's dish? How? Is it going to be braised rice? Fried rice? Or is it boiled rice?

The history of cooking is long, no one can give an exact guess until Jiang Qiuqiu's screen recording is uploaded, and an easter egg is added at the end—

The anchor with a soft voice smiled and said: "I only talked about the protagonist before, and forgot to say the name of the dish. At 8 o'clock tomorrow night, I will cook a steamed vermicelli roll with everyone in the live broadcast room."

Steamed Vermicelli Roll?

In the Federal Star Network’s live broadcast circle, a post about Jiang Jiaoyu’s tomorrow’s menu instantly built a tall building(Long forum).

#Is Jiang Jioayu's Steamed Rice Vermicelli Roll A Dark Cuisine?#

People in the circle, and those who just came out of the live broadcast room really want to know now how to use "rice" as ingredients for cooking.

-
  Uh, what is this?
 -
  Ahh. Maybe some dark cuisine stuff with rice, right?
-
  ? ? ?
-
       Upstairs, upstairs! What kind of speculation is this? I feel that the name of this dish must contain a secret.
-
  Oh, oh, oh, I don’t believe that my treasured cute anchor can do such strange things!
-
  Then let’s switch our thinking, maybe she'll grind the rice into powder, steamed it, and knead it into strips? Then roll it?
-
  ...Can rice turn into powder?
-
  Maybe she have to freeze it with the freeze-dried liquid nitrogen first?
-
  What should we do if something made out of it turn out yellow? 
-
  How can the ingredients that are not yellow bring some...wait???
-
  This post moved towards an incredibly heavy taste.
-
  After the construction of more than 800 floors(thread), all the people who left messages are basically saying: I believe the result will be good.
-
  I also believe it.
-
  Bless you, it'll be good.
-
  +1
-
  +100001

-----

Ming Mei forwarded this post to Jiang Qiuqiu, and asked: Are you going to make heavy-tasting dishes? You are still on the rise, I advise you not to do this.

Ming Mei: You are a rising food anchor, you don’t need to do these...things to attract people’s attention. Jiaoyu, are you there?

Jiang Qiuqiu:?

She doesn’t understand Ming Mei's worries. ‘Wait, let me read the post first.’

So Jiang Qiuqiu touched the post’s small corner, read, and then burst into laughter.

Lying on the bed, she's almost breathless laughing.

No, this silly audience, someone actually wants to go in this weird direction.

No wonder Ming Mei feels scared.

Jiang Qiuqiu: The steamed rice vermicelli rolls are entirely different from the ones mentioned in the post. It is a relatively light delicacy.

Ming Mei: That's good. You are my favorite anchor. I will try my best to push you to the highest point. If you want to make any decision, you must tell me first.

Jiang Qiuqiu: I will.

Ming Mei: Come on! Let's go one step further tomorrow.

After having a passionate conversation with her editor, Jiang Qiuqiu checked her backup money and proposed a portion of the stars to pay off the bill for this month. Jiang Qiuqiu thought that after signing the contract, she would change her place.

This place is really...too cramped.

She should buy a house like in her past, with a front courtyard and a backyard, and with a vegetable garden.


T/N: My exams are over!!! I'm finally free!!! Semestral Break, here I am!!!
Vermicelli Rice Rolls






Comments